- Saints of Valor Youth Boys Camp Dec. 28-29
- 11/2-3 Laura Ingalls Wilder Children Literature Festival, Mansfield, MO. Volunteer.
- 11/4 Wasola, MO Chili Fundraiser 6 PM. Volunteer.
- 11/7 Homeschool Park Day - coach teen basketball team, yarn club
- 11/8 Volunteer James River Church
- 11/10 Ignite Church Just Glow with It Women's Conference - Josephine Smith Vocals
- 11/15 Coordinate Homeschool Airsoft Games and Crafts - SOGO Airsoft
- 11/? Coordinate Homeschool Game Night 6-9 pm with Art Club from 8-9pm
- 11/21 Homeschool Park Day - coach teen basketball team, yarn club
- 10/3 Homeschool Park Day - coach teen basketball team, yarn club
- 10/6 SmithPRO at Saints of Valor Community Hayride, Music, and Food. Josephine Smith sings. SmithPRO provides the screen.
- 10/12-14 Volunteer James River Church Designed for Life Conference
- 10/17 Homeschool Park Day - coach teen basketball team, yarn club, HEMA
- 10/19 Coordinate Homeschool Airsoft Games and Crafts - SOGO Airsoft
- 10/19-21 Volunteer James River Church Designed for Life Conference
- 10/21 Josephine & Tytus Smith DJ the Pumpkin Ball, Mansfield, MO
- 10/27 Coordinate Homeschool Game Night 6-9 pm with Art Club from 8-9pm
- 10/30 Coordinate Homeschool Park Day, Gainsville, MO
- 10/31 Volunteer at James River Church Fall Festival
- 9/5 Homeschool Park Day - coach teen basketball team, yarn club, skate club
- 9/5 Warriors and Rodeo Podcast Recording with Colt Ainsworth VP of W.A.R. Gaming
- 9/6 Coordinate Homeschool Airsoft Games - SOGO Airsoft
- 9/15 Coordinate Homeschool Game Night
- 9/15 Publish W.A.R. Gaming Podcast
- 9/18 Homeschool Park Day - coach teen basketball team, yarn club, skate club
- 9/21-22 Booth at Hootin N Hollarin, Gainsville, MO
- 9/23 Volunteer Laura Ingalls Wilder Days, Mansfield, MO
- 8/2 Coordinate Homeschool Airsoft Games - SOGO Airsoft
- 8/16 Josephine Smith speaks at James River Church, South Campus. Testimony
- 8/23 Josephine Smith speaks at Freedom City Church Gainsville, MO
- 8/25 Warriors and Rodeo Community Movie -partner with Freedom City Church
- 7/11 Volunteer Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum - write a letter to Laura
- 7/18 Volunteer Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum - build a log cabin
- 7/19 Coordinate Homeschool Airsoft Games - SOGO Airsoft
- 7/19 Josephine shares testimony at James River Church Youth South Campus
- 7/26 Josephine Smith sing and speak at Freedom City Church in Gainsville, MO
- 7/24-28 Volunteer Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum Kid's Camp
- 7/30 Ava Homeschool Group Teen Event Ava True View Theater Sound of Freedom
- 6/6 Volunteer Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum in Mansfield, Mo - Lampstand
- 6/13 Volunteer Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum - Father's Day Cedar Disks
- 6/16 Coordinate Homeschool Youth Meet and Great and Games
- 6/20 Volunteer Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum - Wildflower Study
- 6/21 Coordinate Homeschool Airsoft Games - SOGO Airsoft
- WAR Stream Team Clean-up in the Ozark
- Warriors and Rodeo Navajo Nation Team Roping Clinic
Below are old events that I've chosen to not delete. Multiple years were not updated.
PBR Grand Junction, CO July 25-29
Booth at the county fair cohosted by Base Camp 40 and the local Veteran's Administration.
At entrance of fair.
July 27th bull riding event. After party/concert (location pending) with WAR supporter Luke Kaufman.
PBR Grand Junction, Colorado
July 12 – 16, 2016
Mesa County Fairgrounds
Contact info: Sheri Smith 417-342-5842 PBR Certified Sports Agent, Owner SmithPRO LLC, President & Founder of Warriors And Rodeo, Navy Veteran.
July 12 – 16:
· Warriors And Rodeo/PBR Rocky Mountain Bull Bash Tour Battle of the Branches booth at fair. Members of all branches will be at the booth during different times. Autograph signings, photo ops, interactive items for kids, and more.
July 14 Warriors And Rodeo Non-Profit Dinner and Luke Kaufman Benefit Concert:
· 6 – 8 PM VFW 1404 Ute Ave. Grand Junction Private party for all who have served our country (military, EMS, FF, LE), as well as PBR and city dignitaries – and family. Pot Luck – bring a dish to pass. VFW has a bar for drinks. This is a time to fellowship, getting to know each other in the community and have fun. Fun door prizes. Short speech by Sheri Smith. Please invite those who you know should be there. RSVP if possible to email@example.com RSVP isn’t required but requested.
· 8 PM Luke Kaufman Benefit Concert. The concert is free to all military, LE, EMS, and FF and spouses, with proof of service $15 per ticket for civilians.
· 5 PM Volunteers and participants of PBR event arrive for practice and set up.
· 7 PM Professional Bull Riders Rocky Mountain Bull Bash Tour Battle of the Branches. Opening ceremonies will include all branches. Half time show is an obstacle course for all the branches. The fans will also be divided into branches for a cheering competition. The PBR bull riders will be divided into teams to reflect the branches. All will be receiving points and the winning branch will receive prizes and a trophy.
o WAR members will also be competing in the PBR bull riding event.
· 9 PM PBR After Party. Luke Kaufman Music 9-12 PM. VFW Grand Junction.
Format of event:
This year PBR Grand Junction Rocky Mountain Bull Bash Tour is teaming up with SmithPRO LLC and Warriors And Rodeo to bring a completely new and exciting format to this event. All three organizations understand the state of our country and the importance of honoring those who put their life on the line for our freedom and safety, not just overseas in battle but also here at home. The battle is real and we need to go beyond the extra mile to honor and give back to these heroes. Judd Mortensen is doing just that by teaming up with Sheri Smith and Warriors And Rodeo. From July 12 -16 they will be featuring all who serve our country via their booth at the fair, a dinner and benefit concert, and PBR event and after party.
Warriors And Rodeo, WAR– 501C3 non-profit honoring those who serve in the military, EMS, fire fighter, and law enforcement. WAR has three missions: Operation Not on my Watch - WAR against suicide, PTSD, depression, loneliness, etc. Operation Armor – raise money to provide rodeo protective gear for those who protect us out of the arena. Operation Gratitude – work with citizens, businesses, and organizations to find ways they can show their gratitude to those who serve. Many of the members currently compete in ranch and rodeo events while other members have long retired. Other members want to get more involved in the rodeo industry. The only requirement to be a member is that they serve our country. www.warriorandrodeo.org
· Opening Ceremonies will include all branches – Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, EMS, Fire Fighters, Law Enforcement. A special tribute will be given to all who serve and those who come home “Under the Flag”. A moment of silence will be done to honor those fallen and a tribute to the law enforcement in Dallas.
· * PBR Bull Riders will be divided into the branches to earn points toward the over-all winning branch.
· * Half time show obstacle course will include actual members of those branches along with one PBR bull rider. They will do obstacles across the arena. Points will be given for each team according to their place in the event.
· * The bleachers will be divided into the different branches and will have numerous cheering contests to also earn points towards the final score.
THE NINE BRANCHES OF PBR GRAND JUNCTION BATTLE OF THE BRANCHES:
Army, Army National Guard, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Law Enforcement, EMS, Fire Fighters.
· Judd Mortensen Rocky Mountain Bull Bash Tour
· Sheri Smith, PBR sports agent, PBR Grand Junction, Navy Veteran, Founder & President of Warriors And Rodeo 417-342-5842 firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTRA - American Cowboy Team Roping Association
WAR is thankful to have been featured by ACTRA at the 2016 finals held in Reno, NV Oct 2016.